If you have a loved one who has limitations in their communication skills, it may be time to consider Speech Therapy as an option for treatment. Speech Therapy aims to reduce impairments in speech, hearing, and cognition by way of administering programs such as:
- Teaching Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Speech Articulation Exercises
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation and Enhancement
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Sensory Skills Assessment
We can also guide the patient or client in swallowing exercises. For more information about speech therapy, please call All Seasons Home Health and Palliative Care at 210-767-3867.